Monday, March 12

Quote of the Day

"Who cares about the stinkin' farmers?!"

Said by Little Chic when Brainy Boy was explaining why we have time changes in the spring and fall. It was a little glum around the kitchen table this morning--everybody really felt that lost hour.

5 of Your THINKS:

Twisted Cinderella said...

That is too funny! the things kids say! LOL

Mary Ellen said...

I happen to heartily agree with her!!!! I wish they would just pick one time and leave it alone all the time, I hate this time changing stuff...especially this one!

Debbie said...

Little Chick is too cute! I would have felt the same way at her age. Boy did I ever detest getting used to this time change when I was a kid. These days I look forward to this change and wish they would leave it alone for us to enjoy more light in the evenings year round.

Rochelle said...

I look forward to the spring time change every year & wish they would just leave it that way! In fact, so does my uncle...a farmer!

Truckin Teeds said...

I think we should "fall back" twice a year and not bother with "springing ahead". Then we night owls can have some daylight now and then! :)