Friday, March 23

Not Even a Gadget

Imagine my disgust today when I trekked over to the cleaning supplies aisle at my Walmart to pick up the new Swiffer Duster Plus only to realize that the addition of the "dusting spray" feature was none other than a teeny bottle of Pledge - exactly the same size as the little travel eyeglass cleaner squirt bottles I use for Brainy Boy's glasses. I suppose their selling point is the fact that the squirt bottle snaps into the handle of the duster. Big whoop. I'll use my aerosol can of Pledge with the Swiffer duster I already have, thanks.

4 of Your THINKS:

Debbie said...

Wonder how long that product will stay on the market???

Rochelle said...

Oh BROTHER...now we've seen it all. I'm with you Jen, I'll spray my full size bottle of Pledge on my PLAIN Swiffer

Valerie Fentress said...

Amazing what companies will do to get ahead and make a buck.

Or is it how lazy can we get?

there's some pretty crazy stuff out there

Melanie said...

I love my Swiffer Duster and I thought about going to look at the plus model. Now I don't need to since you already did. Thanks for the report.