Monday, December 31

Still

Antique Mommy had this meme and I liked reading hers, so I figured I'd take the easy way out this last day of 2007 and do my version.

Still amazed: that God blessed me by making me a mom.

Still getting used to: the fact that college kids think I'm old.

Still loving: my laptop computer.

Still proud of: having my employer ask me to take a temporary assignment on a permanent basis.

Still not proud of: the way I get grouchy and impatient when my To-Do list gets overwhelming.

Still hoping: that I'll start liking my body the way that it is.

Still worried: about being enough of a Godly influence on my kids to equip them to handle the world they live in.

Still never going to: sky dive.

Still pretending: that I'm going to be a competent digital scrapbooker some day.

Still reading: my Bible through, which I had hoped to finish by the end of 2007.

Still wanting to read: the rest of the C.S. Lewis Chronicles of Narnia.

Still interested in: learning how to use the power tools that fill up our basement workshop.

Still not interested in: taking up the sport of hunting, although the entire rest of my household has done so.

Still looking forward to: camping this summer.

Still not looking forward to: seeing my boy start middle school.

Still failing: to eliminate procrastination from my list of bad habits.

Still grateful for: my sweet husband who builds me up every day.

Still praying: to see my kiddos grow up, find their mates and have a happy family of their own.

Still not believing in: the idea that "you can have it all." At least not all at once.

Still believing in: Jesus.

What are YOU still doing?

7 of Your THINKS:

MotherPie said...

Still not skydiving. That's a good one!

JenLo said...

yeah, that was necessary because my hubby has actually asked me to do this a time or two. Not sure if he's trying to cash in on the life insurance or give me the thrill of my life ;)

Anonymous said...

GREAT BLOG!

I am with you on our boys starting Middle School! I am still trying to swallow that one!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

~Sue

Laurie said...

Love this list, Jen! And anytime you want to come out and scrap digitally, my door's open and the coffee's hot! Just give me a call!

Amy B. said...

Well, if you didn't live at the North Pole you could just stop by my house anytime to digiscrap. I don't usually have hot coffee but I'm sure you would make some ;)

Jenn Jones said...

well...all I have to say is...when we run off to do the AR...if it comes down to it...you just might have to skydive! :)

We need to plan a weekend trip with Amy where we bring our crafty stuff and be creative!

Just Me said...

Hi! I drop in but don't always leave comments - but I did love the MEME....but now I'm curious - what the heck is digital scrapbooking?? I barely learned how to do it the old fashion way...is there something I don't know?