Friday, January 26

My brother posted a religious quiz the other day which I took and got results, not surprisingly, similar to his. Rather than post the same results, I took this personality quiz that I found over at my cyber-friend, PandaMom's place. My results are a bit worrisome proving that it's probably a good thing that I have some cyber-friends who don't get to see the living, breathing ball of fun, the female BERT!

You Are Bert

Extremely serious and a little eccentric, people find you loveable - even if you don't love them!

You are usually feeling: Logical - you rarely let your emotions rule you

You are famous for: Being smart, a total neat freak, and maybe just a little evil

How you life your life: With passion, even if your odd passions (like bottle caps and pigeons) are baffling to others

2 of Your THINKS:

Panda-Mom said...

Hey! My brother ended up being a "BERT". This thing was totally funny how it REALLY captures who we are in a fun and silly way! HA! BTW: is there a way you can just explain how to get the html to work like you put my name in your blog and it links to me? I tried and made it work by guessing, but when I do it, it makes a big to do out of it and skips an entire line and puts a bullet point on whatever I am trying to highlight as a link. You can just email me if you still have my address. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Hmmm - now which sister did this little test?

I don't find you extremely serious?

What was that about emotions not ruing you? Wasn't there an episode as of late about a financial peace flunkie?

You are a complete braniac (I've always been envious)

Evil...no. Witty...yes

And the passions...I think they are developing and they're not odd.

Amy