Monday, January 22

How is THIS Any Better?

Today, Little Chic and I went to the store for a new pair of sneakers, which she desperately needs. We find the perfect pair, "adorable" in her words, and she is thrilled. They are black with light blue trim, which fits my bill for hiding dirt. One major problem - Little Chic is notorious for running around with her laces untied. The new pair is particularly stylish because it features not one, but two sets of laces - one black & one blue. She assures me she can handle a two-lace pair of shoes, even though her record of keeping one set of laces tied is quite bleak. I can't wait to see how this works out. It's gonna be double-tripping if you want my prediction.

4 of Your THINKS:

Mary Ellen said...

Get her those laces that you don't tie, they are all curly and look like big springs - they are for kids who hate to tie their shoes and with those they don't have to! I think they sell them at Walmart and Target...would be right up her alley!

Debbie said...

Our Kristy didn't tie her shoes either; I think it must be a fad or something. She did get the shorter laces though.

Rochelle said...

I would definitely recommend doing ANYTHING to avoid falling...having recently attempted to crush my left hip on a wet floor...I'm still paying for that trip up...

Paula said...

:) Your Husband and Daughter are beautiful! How precious!!!