Wednesday, August 23

Morning Glory

I've always said I'm a night person, but I guess I should requalify myself as an early bird since my best work always seems to be done after midnight. This is why I was up till 1:45am this morning. This digital scrapbook stuff is driving me crazy trying to figure out little odds & ends so I figured Hero Guy wouldn't be too mad at me if I were at least experimenting on something for him. If you call early, my kids will not be ashamed to tell you that I'm still in bed.

5 of Your THINKS:

Marissa Kay said...

Hey, "Night Bird" as my friend from China calls me. You are catching on to the digital scrapbooking quickly! Great job!!!

meh said...

Cool picture/page. I keep forgetting that you guys aren't in school yet so for a second I was wondering why your kids would be home. When do you start? I tend to stay up way to late in the summer, I'm a night owl too. I'm trying to get in a new habit of going to bed earlier, something new to me.

Panda-Mom said...

I'm playing catch up. The BAT??? GROSS!!!!!!! The weeding? Great idea and what an awesome life lesson he learned. That will go with his character forever. Good job! The digital? I am impressed. I'm an addicted scrapbooker and though I like how digital looks there is something therapeutic about hands-on, chatting with friends, crop-til-midnight kinda scrappin' I can't imagine giving up. Besides, with my RETARDED computer I think I might shoot it with one of your BB guns when it messed up like MINE IS RIGHT NOW!!! Can you sense the frustration? Blogging with no pictures is like having a chocolate shake instead of a MALT. They are NOT the same! ; )

Debbie said...

Awesome - I think you found your calling.

Malissa said...

neat:)
I end up staying up too late when I get working on the computer;)