Wednesday, August 22

(Wo)Men at Work

In an effort to fix some page loading problems that readers are having, I, in my ignorance, I am attempting to do surgery on my blog. By myself. Again. Last time, this did not work. But in true do-it-myself fashion have faith that THIS time I can do it.

Do not fear, I have called a professional for help, but they are not responding fast enough to satifsy my ADD tendencies. So I am making sure that they will have their work cut out for them by the time they arrive to rescue me in my HTML-dumbness. I will be posting, but it might look a little different for a while. Kind of like Alice in Wonderland. Just a little less Wonder and a little more Land. But can I call you "Alice"? Just to make myself feel better?

7 of Your THINKS:

Debbie said...

No page loading problems here, it has always looks lovely!

Lovin' the coffee theme!

philippians112 said...

It looks great!!! And love the coffee theme, too!!

Linda said...

Oops ... I answered with Bob's blog site address ... lol!!

Thad said...

wow, two blog theme changes in one year....

I like the "bean theme"

Panda-Mom said...

Hey, I am proud of you for even attempting! I would have the first clue as to do even a minor surgery of this thing! ; )

Stephen said...

Very nice! Much cleaner and easier to navigate than previous versions...

Melanie said...

Sometimes your blog loads a little slowly for me, but nothing too bad. I've noticed that mine is starting to do that too. It started after I added some links to some of the blogrolls that I've joined.