Wednesday, August 1

Notes from the Campfire

Yeah...!! We f-i-n-a-l-l-y got our first letter from Little Chic who is away at camp for a week (in case I didn't mention that before). I was beginning to wonder why we carefully picked out the puppy dog stationery and made a special run to the Post Office for the heart stamps she wanted. She didn't lose them after all. As she says in her very own, 9-year-old handwriting.....

Dear Mom & Dad

I'm haveing a great time at camp! And I did make new friends. There's Sarah, Merea, Hope and Zodie. Rideing horses is fun! Today were going on a trail today!

Your Kid,

"Little Chic"

3 of Your THINKS:

Debbie said...

I know it did your heart good opening the mail box lid to discover the most important piece of paper around. That's great, and glad to hear she's having so much fun!

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful letter home!

teeth whiteners

Melanie said...

What a cute little letter!