Saturday, August 25

Different Looks

Okay, I changed my profile picture. Since I don't post pics of myself very often (no need to broadcast the double chin that is developing) I haven't needed to admit that I've grown out my super-Chic short haircut. Appears that it was a little too "butch" for Muh Main Man. He stuck with me for about a year, then confessed that having me look like Brainy Boy from the back....well, it wasn't much of a turn-on apparently. So I've actually had this chin-length coif for a bit although the picture doesn't exactly feature the whole effect. You get the idea from the extremely small square at the top of my blog, I'm sure.

7 of Your THINKS:

Candace Salima (LDS Nora Roberts) said...

My husband is always supportive when I cut my hair short and so darn stinkin' happy when I grow it long. What is it with men and long hair? Has anybody figured that out yet?

maryellenhuff said...

Hey - look who is here - ME!!! I am finally able to get back on here w/o a hitch.

You'll have to pass the camera on to someone else in the fam and have 'em take a few more pics so we can see the new "do" a little better.

Rochelle said...

My man is quite elated with my current hair phase...which of course is LONG. :)

Melanie said...

Rich likes my hair long too. Mine is currently shoulder length and that is as long as I like it.

I don't think men would like long hair if they were the ones who had to take care of it.

Latte-n-Libre said...

my dh prefers my hair long as well. I am working on growing it out. We will see how it goes. Love your color palette and the coffee theme of your blog! Thanks for stopping by.

Jen M. said...

Why do most men like the longer hair? I think shorter hair can be so adorable (your pic is cute).

Debbie said...

I love the new do! Your hair looks so nice no matter what style you go with.