Monday, April 2

Making Wheelies


Brainy Boy was psyched to find a new mode of transportation in his bedroom when he returned home from school today. He's trying it out so he'll be a real pro by the time he needs it after his foot surgery on Wednesday.

5 of Your THINKS:

Rochelle said...

Awwww! I guess you have the bathroom dilemma resolved. Best wishes to Brainy Boy & all of you in the next few days. Goodbye flat feet.

Debbie said...

Looks like Brainy Boy's a pro already.

allana said...

Must be some pretty extensive foot surgery for him to require a wheel chair afterwards! Our prayers are with him.

Thad said...

Does this mean that YerMainMan has to buy a bigger (I mean handicap accessible) truck now?

Panda-Mom said...

I think practicing is a great idea to get ready for reality.

Congrats to Little Chic. I know that PandaGirl will just "love" me when I am the mom standing up with my camera screaming at her how proud we are of whatever! ; )

BTW: mopping is my least favorite chore of ALL. My mom-in-law is coming, too and I do the same for her just like you, because she is so good to me!