Sunday, November 12

Things that Make You Go Ewwwwwww.....

I was happy to see Hero Guy pull in tonight, not just because we missed him while he was away for 5 days, but also to have him investigate the whereabouts of the mouse that kept me awake for the last two nights. I had a suspicion the critter was in the vicinity of this particular outlet as HyperDog and MonsterPaw stayed busy all night sniffing and poking around. Sure enough, this is what we found when we took off the outlet cover. Hero Guy was a bit disappointed that the mouse had opted to electrocute itself rather than be shot between the headlights by the BB gun.

7 of Your THINKS:

Thad said...

It's amazing where those little critters can fit! Soxxie has been "gaurding" the couch for two weeks now. Crystal (and Soxxie) insists that a mouse ran under there one night and Soxxie has been patiently waiting for him to come back out ever since.

Anonymous said...

Nice!

Debbie said...

I would have been calling 911! LOL! For HELP!!! So glad he found his resting place. :o)

Mary Ellen said...

You ought to have it mounted and stuffed and give to the mighty hunter on Christmas morning in his stocking - how funny would that be?!?!

If that happened to me while my husband was away it would have to stay there until he returned - yuck!

Anonymous said...

oh... my... goodness! EWWW! I am getting out my outlet plugs and putting them back in. the last thing i want to see is two little eyes staring at me!
donna

Panda-Mom said...

That is sooo not how the mice look on Cinderella, The Rescuers or The Aristocats. This one seems a little skinny.....or maybe just smushed. Poor little guy. ; )

Barb said...

This kind of gave me the shivers. But I still feel a little sorry for the poor little thing.