Wednesday, May 16

Is This Kansas?

I think she's gonna like it here with us. I know we're gonna like it here with her.

10 of Your THINKS:

maryellenhuff said...

Aww - she is absolutely adorable - what a sweet face! She really looks like a nice dog and I'm so glad you found someone to love! How old is she? I'm so happy for you all! Tell her you cuz-in-law said welcome to the family. "-)

d-mc said...

sorry to hear about your dog. our german shepard died a couple years ago suddenly it was pretty traumatic.

thanks of the comment on the voyage blog. we'll keep praying for the hoppers!

Paula said...

She's gorgeous!!!! I know she'll be happy. What a cute little blessing!

Paula said...

Hey, can she come over and play with Cookie?

Paula said...

R you crate training her? Sorry for being a comment hog.

Debbie said...

Oh is she ever a cutie! She's already won my heart and I could not be happier for you guys!

Rochelle said...

Awww! She's too cute!! Wow. Those ears almost look bigger than her body.

Melanie said...

Oh, look at that little face! She is so cute!! Is she a puppy?

Dr Dad said...

.
.
Quite a little cutie..... but what is she??

Anonymous said...

She is just beautiful! Those ears, eyes and that cute nose must have stolen your heart!!!!!

~Sue