Thursday, July 20

A Few of My Favorite Things

I do not tend to be brand loyal, I'm definintely a gadget girl, and I love trying any new product that comes on the market. BUT I have a few tried and true items that I never substitute. I use them every day and when they are used up or out of shape, I go buy the exact same product without exception. Here's what I love and I won't replace and if I can't get it for some reason, I just go without.

1) New Living Translation Bible
2) Financial Peace money wallet
3) Carmex lip balm
4) Lavender Vanilla pillow spray
5) Mom's Plan-It calendar
6) EXTRA Polar Ice gum
7) Purex Lavender Fresh laundry detergent
8) Dixie PerfecTouch Grab 'N GO coffee travel cups
9) Avon Silicone Glove hand cream
10) Arm & Hammer PeroxiCare toothpaste

And, those are a few of my favorite things!

5 of Your THINKS:

Crystal Breeze said...

Me too on the Purex....

Anonymous said...

When #2 gets worn...or you want a different color... let me know. :) - Jennifer

Anonymous said...

Never tried the Purex, will have to. I am SO stuck on ALL, since the boys were babies! I LOVE the Downey Lavendar fabric softener!!!

Extra Polar ice is also my favorite gum. I FINALLY learned to buy it in the bulk at Sams!

My friend also swears by the silicone glove by Avon!
Have a great trip!
~Sue

Thad said...

OK.... What the heck is pillow spray? DO you really spray your pillows before using them?

Anonymous said...

Hi! You don't know me (My name is Lori) but I wanted to comment because I thought it was neat when I did a search on the Internet for Downey Lavender softener and your blog came up! It is one of my favorite things as well! I am also a 39 year old mom. Nice to meet you!