Thursday, June 8

Booking Through Thursday

I came across this Meme and since my biggest passion is probably books, I figured it would be fitting for me.

Booking Through Thursday



  1. What are the last five books that you finished reading? 1-The DaVinci Code, 2-Gathering Blue, 3-The Giver, 4-The Exiles, 5-Lies Women Believe and the Truth that Sets Them Free.

  2. How long did it take you to read them? #1-4 days, #2-3 days, #3-2 days, #4-a week, #5-about 2 months (it was a book study with a group)

  3. Did you enjoy reading these books? Why or why not? Yeah- they were all great. I follow the rule 'one page for every year of age'. If I don't like it by the time I reach that point, I stop reading. If I love a book, I'll read it incessantly until it's finished. If it's just okay, I'll read a bit every night before I fall asleep. PS--these books are in addition to any magazines or Reader's Digest type reading I also do every day.

3 of Your THINKS:

Wm said...

Apparently we have something in common. My typical pattern is if I find a book that I like a lot I'll go right to the library and get every other book by that author.

Right now I'm working my way through some historical novels by Bernard Cornwell about ancient Britian. Of course I have to read them in order so I'm waiting for the library to borrow one they didn't have from another library.

Paula said...

Yea! I can post a comment. I like the new look of your site! I just added you to my blogroll, thought you were already there. Anyway, #5 sounded interesting. Have you thought about joining the Captivating book study that's starting on Monday? Check out http://prncesh1.blogspot.com/ for more details. I can't wait to dig into this book. Just the introduction made me cry!

Debbie said...

I'm with you when it comes to books I like. I can't seem to put the book down and finish it in a few days. On the other hand, if it's a book I don't like... Chances are I'll never finish it.