Saturday, May 20

What Boys are Made Of....

Based on last night's birthday sleepover of three 10-year olds and an 11-year-old boy, in the last 24 hours, they are made of:

2 large cheese pizzas, two 2-liters of soda, an 8-pack of Sunny D, another 8-pack of chocolate milk, 1/2-gallon of white milk, 1/2 of a 1/4-sheet cake, 4 boxes of Cracker Jacks, 8 packages of assorted Grips snacks, 4 packages of cheese/peanut butter crackers, 20 chocolate chip pancakes, 8 waffles with syrup, 1 can of chicken noodle soup, four packages of Easy Mac and whatever else that got eaten too quickly for me to inventory. In addition, all these ingredients can survive on 2 hours of sleep, 10 hours of XBOX along with four rounds of 'army' and a game of 'touchdown' for fuel.

Lucky for me, one little sister begged to take Little Chic home for the night, so I didn't have a whiney-pot complaining about 'nobody to play with'. As they say, 'A good time was had by all'.

7 of Your THINKS:

Anonymous said...

OH MY! Sounds like normal growing 10 year olds. Camron's 10 year is in 2 weeks and he is BEGGING to have friends over night....don't know what to do!
~Sue

Anonymous said...

That sounds like an all genuine 'BOY' retreat with 'ALL' the fixins'. YUM!!! Glad everybody had a great time.

- Debbie Stewart

Paula said...

Wow, you're brave! Been there, done that...

Crystal Breeze said...

WAY TO GO JENNIFER...LETS THROUGH THE NEXT MOMS BASH AT YOUR PLACE.

BYOSF=Bring your own Slim Fast!

The Flip Flop Mamma! said...

Oh, I want a boy so bad! I long for the bumps and bruises of a little tough guy. Then during the teen years when they eat you out of house and home! Thanx for stopping by!

Thad said...

The worst part about their "diet" is that all four of them look skinny as a rail!

Marissa Kay said...

I had the sister! I think we had fun! Friendly's, soccer game, we took a drive on the boat in Watkins Glen, saw the fall in Montour, saw the racetrack at The Glen..I thought it was a nice weekend!Watch my blog, I may get a picture of our adventures posted.

As far as the 11 year-old, that would be my boy...he had a nice time. Thanks for having him!