Thursday, December 4

LOL

During a day of too much heavy stuff, THIS made me laugh out loud.

PS - Stuff Christians Like is a parody site that finds the humor in some of the things that are common among Christians and/or churches. It's meant to be all in fun.

6 of Your THINKS:

Stephen Ley said...

This seems like something your brother would post!

melanie said...

That is so perfect!! I have one lady who sends me forwards every day- and I would love to send her one of those letters!

Mary Ellen said...

FUNNY!!!!!

Miss Scarlett said...

HI! Blogging has been on a back burner this semester, but I just wanted to say Merry Christmas!!!

Melody R said...

Hey Jen,
It's great to see your blog. You have a beautiful family!

Hope 2009 is great for you and yours!

Melody

Meowzers said...
This comment has been removed by the author.