Tuesday, October 14

I Wanna Win. You Wanna Win?

It's about time for me to get a new purse. After all, I get one new one every season, carry it with everything, get sick of it just in time for the weather to change and get a new one. I never keep them and I don't carry them again. Neither do I spend much on them. TJ Maxx is usually my go-to place for cheap, chic handbags.

But now there's something better - FREE! Handbag Planet.com is giving away these really cute purses. This is the one I covet. Is it really coveting if you only want it from a web site and not another person? Perhaps it is. I'll have to look into that. Until I do, I covet this one.

Go enter for your own at Handbag Planet or even take pity and win for me. So I don't have to covet from you. Yeah, I like that idea.

4 of Your THINKS:

Debbie said...

I can see why you want that cute little thing. How cool is that? I hope you win!!!

Amy B. said...

Love it! Surely you won't let go of that one once the season is up, will you?

Allana Martian said...

Check out my sister, Adela's, blog. She won one of the purses! Sort of!

Meowzers said...

mom if you win that purse i will steal it