Wednesday, June 18

Baby Blues


Brainy Boy started wearing glasses when he was 4 years old, so I have not seen his beautiful blue eyes unencumbered, during waking hours for 8 years.

He's 12 now, and responsible enough for contacts. Today was his first day at school with them. Only the excitement of showing off his new look was enough to keep him determined during the 25-minute process to get them in. The thing is, now he looks even more like his dad, if that's possible!

10 of Your THINKS:

w2wkb said...

He is a fine looking young man! (Which means that along with his superior intelligence, he has much in common with Uncle William.)

Mary Ellen said...

Wow - I've never seen contacts completely change a person quite like that - he went from looking like he was about 11 to about 14!!! Tell him he looks VERY handsome and I love seeing those pretty blue eyes. He sure does look like John!

jason miller said...

Ah, yes, the good old days of when it takes longer to put the contacts in than you actually wear them!!!

Debbie said...

He is growing up so fast and what beautiful blues he has!

Rochelle said...

Wow...he sure is growing up! Dead ringer for his dad for sure.

CharleneOwensMomof2 said...

He sure looks grown up. What pretty blue eyes and he does look handsome...although I will have to agree with Mary and say he looks like his Daddy....NOT like his Uncle William;)

Mary Ellen said...

Far more importantly, don't ever, ever, ever...in any way shape or form....act like Uncle William...this is very important as the world can't handle two of them...(I know I can't!) "-)

Anonymous said...

WOW< those are some blue eyes!!!! When I saw him at him at school he surely matured!

Susanna Joy said...

He is so handsome... and so BIG! I can't believe it!!!

melanie said...

Oh my goodness. He went from looking like a little boy to looking like a young man. A very handsome young man, for sure.

When I first started wearing contacts it wasn't the putting them in that was awful for me, but the taking them out.