Thursday, November 8

I'd Like to Thank the Academy...

I'm so excited because I won something! I never win anything! But I won the American Pastime Collection from Channel Craft. It came from Patriot over at Made in the USA blog, so I'm psyched!! I should have it in about two weeks, so it'll be here in plenty of time to tuck into some lucky body's stocking for Christmas!

4 of Your THINKS:

Regina said...

WooHoo, Congrats to you! Don't you just love winning things, it's like christmas!
Blessings!

Anonymous said...

WOW! That is a great gift...what is in the box? Decorations?

~Sue

Rick said...

Congratulations - what is it? - If I had won something it would probably have been something I can use for a white elephant gift.

http://organizeddoodles.blogspot.com/

Rochelle said...

Wow that's great~! Congrats!!!