Saturday, September 8

Love Books...Netflix Style

Now isn't this just the most ingenious idea? Bookswim is like Netflix, but for books. For those of you who do not have a Barnes & Noble obsession, maybe this will seem like fodder to you. The library would seem easier. But for those of you who, like me, work largely to fulfill your bookstore cravings, then this may be something to check out.

By the way, the word "Bookswim" is a link, but must be my background color doesn't highlight the word until you mouse over it.

2 of Your THINKS:

Old Fashioned Girl said...

On *wow* - what an excellent find! Here's hoping we get something similar in the UK at some point ...

Diane said...

Never heard of it, but I'll check it out. I'm a huge read-a-holic! (Psst! I'm having a contest at my blog, www.the-mommy-spot.blogspot.com where you can win a free book. Sorry for the shameless plug, but I'm so excited, and it fits nicely with your post!)