Monday, September 17

And The Good News Is.....

....I'm not pregnant!

Nah, I didn't really think I was -- but that was the official verdict at my appointment for the Flu Vaccine research study that I'm doing again this year. The other good news is I got $100 for participating! I suppose the only bad news is that I don't know whether I got the flu shot or a placebo, but since I don't usually get a flu shot anyway, it's not a big deal to me.

The rest of the day was spent running around preparing for Little Chic to turn the big 1-0 tomorrow. She hasn't let us forget for a minute that her big day is coming up. Seriously, is it even possible that I'm old enough for my youngest to be ten?

2 of Your THINKS:

Debbie said...

You threw me for a loop with this pregnant business... I have never had a flu shot as I don't get the flu that often. The last time I had the flu was over 10 years ago. And I can only remember having the flu twice in all my adult life. But I'll tell ya, that $100 for participating would surely get my attention.

Happy Birthday Little Chic! I know this is a very big day for her and I know you will make it so special.

Just Me said...

Hi! I read, but don't often comment - but I couldn't help but smile when I read your comment, "Can I be old enough for my youngest to be ten?" Girl...that thought crosses my mind each year now - my first baby just turned 27, got married and is pastoring in California..and I just stand amazed going: " Can I be old enough to have kids this age? CAn I be old enough to be a...(dare I say it...) ...a MOTHER-In-Law"??? yea...life just keeps getting wierder!!