Sunday, November 8

Weekend Warriors

We've had our washer and dryer off our kitchen since we built our house, but we have sorely missed having a proper coat/boot closet, especially in the winter time, since you enter right into our house. We don't have a mud room or entry where we can take off boots and wet clothes. To solve the problem, we moved our laundry to our basement and my sweet hubby installed all sorts of shelving and a coat rack for me. He gets extra brownie points for doing it in the midst of deer season! Little Chic and I painted the walls before he got started.




6 of Your THINKS:

Mary Ellen said...

That looks great! I like that green too, I love the color green on walls. I hope you post pics of the new basement sometime - I'd love to see them.

Charity said...

Wow! What a great job! Congrats on getting something done that will make your life easier. BTW, I´m very impressed by your workout schedule. I think it´s great! So downstairs I go, inspired to put out a little extra effort in mine this morning- thanks!

Suzy said...

Awesome closet! Having a closet to put everything is very important...esp during the winter.

Molly said...

that's the one thing I don't like about my house, not having a mud room! It looks great, kudos to your hubs for doing it during deer season, I know what this time of year is like living with a hunter!

Good luck in your race this weekend!

Suzy said...

Glad your shoes are treating you better with different insoles.

Sarah said...

Sounds exactly like my house. No proper mud room. Laundry just off the kitchen right where you walk into the house. Maybe your husband can send some of his mojo my way?