Tuesday, October 14

All the Proof You're Gonna Get




As I claimed a few weeks ago, that would be me risking my life to face my incredible fear of height. Well, and maybe to impress you a little. It's me on Jacob's Ladder on the Alpine Tower, Baby.

9 of Your THINKS:

Jenn Jones said...

looks to me like you are training for the Amazing Race!

Anonymous said...

I was going to say, "It looks like you ARE on the Amazing Race" LOL! You go, girlfriend. If you and John ever get on that show, you best do that challenge!

Debbie said...

Say no more while I step back and say WOW!

I love heights and would do just about anything for a thrill. But whoa, that looks pretty darn scary to me!

maddie pais said...

soxxie got bit by a wild animal in the woods and we had to shave around it! now hes afriad to go outside!

maddie paris said...

thanks for your comment i am glad someone is listening to me. And Jamaica says thank you for the comment by the way, in that picture on the latest post on your blog is someone hanging from a rope?

maddie paris said...

hi this is jamaica i've been maddies friend since befire kindergarten we love to hang out and have fun thx for the commet u sound nice too.okay well nice to know you
Jamaica

janet said...

I'm totally impressed. I don't think I'd attempt that without a chiropractor close at hand.

Amy B. said...

That is hilarious - I thought that was Eric at first. You look as good as a 13 year old boy ;)

Meowzers said...

1)ive done that 3 times
2)maddie you coment alot
3)my dad isnt going on the amazing race with my mom its me and my mom