Tuesday, December 4

Elf Yourself

I'm feeling indulgent to my readers today ;) This is by popular request. Enjoyment at my expense. I'm nice that way.

9 of Your THINKS:

Debbie said...

You ROCK! That was too cute!

Melanie said...

How cute!

tim said...

a friend showed this to me at work today...so Pam and I were putting together a hit list to superimpose and share...you were at the top of the list so we hurried to Thinks By Me to steal a picture...There you were, dancin' in the snow...already "Elfed"; great stuff.

Thad said...

The only thing better than this would've been if you "elfed" the whole family!

maryellenhuff said...

You boogy on girl!!!

Really enjoyed seeing all the family pics on the other blogs!

Anonymous said...

TOOOOOO FUNNNNNYYYYY!!!!

Damon and I sat here and laughed! HE made me do it over and over. My brotherinlaw did this last year, you make a prettier elf LOL!

Great job. I sent the link to Marianne, I am sure she is laughing out loud!

~Sue

Rochelle said...

You go girl! I sent it to my Dad with his face on it...He loved it!

LindaJo49 said...

This must be the popular thing this year -- I received it from a church friend. I also did it with two of our grandsons yesterday. They LOVED it and thought it was quite hysterical to see themselves dancing!!

Peter Bigg said...

Wanna see Bush and his family dress in Goofy Elf Outfits and dance in front of you this Christmas? Check out this funny site