Thursday, November 1

Halloween Pictures



Here are the Halloween pictures of Little Chic who was dressed as Chinese Royalty (in her own description). Blogger was having issues this morning so they couldn't go with the post they belonged to. And yes, I did the hairdo myself. Even the teal highlights. While I was sick. Just call me "Super-woman."

5 of Your THINKS:

Debbie said...

How dazzling is she?!?! I love the Chinese Royalty costume, it suits her well. And her hair looks so nice, you go "Super-Woman"!

Rochelle said...

Wow...WAY cool costume...tres Chic!!! Feel better soon Superwoman!!

Melanie said...

Oh my goodness- she looks so grown up in that middle picture. Beautiful!!

Regina said...

How beautiful and Chic, she looks!
Blessings!

Anonymous said...

WOW, that blue eye shadow brings be back to the 80's for me LOL! BUT boy does that color bring out those beautiful blue eyes!

~Sue