Tuesday, October 9

What Qualifies as Normal ?!

You Are 50% Normal

While some of your behavior is quite normal...
Other things you do are downright strange
You've got a little of your freak going on
But you mostly keep your weirdness to yourself


You better believe I keep the weird to myself!

6 of Your THINKS:

Rochelle said...

eekkk! I'm only 45% normal (this means I'm 55% ABNORMAL!) Oh well...the abnormal part of me is saying "like I really care"?

Alexandria said...

Whoohoo! I'm 55% Normal. That's so utterly releaving lol. Now, off to do some normal things ;-)

Anonymous said...

I am 65% normal...wow!!!! AMAZING!
~Sue

Melanie said...

I'm 55% normal.

Who are these "normal" people anyways?

Linda said...

It looks like I'm the most abnormal of all so far -- 40% normal! Yikes!! Scary!

Debbie said...

Funny thing is, I'm 55% normal but have no idea how to cipher normal from abnormal.