Saturday, September 1

Notes from the Weed Pile

Muh Main Man and I are tackling some long-awaited tasks this weekend in full honor of Labor Day. We pressure washed our front deck and are getting ready to seal it and add a fresh coat of paint to the front door, thus the lack of finger thumping on the computer keyboard (my fingers are otherwise engaged).

I may check in to brag, whine or simply update you this weekend but if not, assume that I am taking advantage of Muh Main Man's present motivation to short the Honey-Do list a bit. After Monday, he'll be occupied by more noble affairs so I gotta go cheerlead....

4 of Your THINKS:

Alexandria said...

We too are taking advantage of the long weekend for some seriously needed cleaning.

Goodluck in powerwashing the deck and the painting! That's something we really need to do :-)

laurie said...

We have done some much needed tasks too but they were on the rental property and not our own house! There is always so much work to do over there that we don't get much done at home. I hope you guys get it all done.

Debbie said...

What a task for Labor Day weekend! Keep up the great cheerleading Jennifer and I know you guys will love the outcome!

All moments remembered said...

Lots of task being done here! I am going to need a day off soon just to recopperate!! Enjoy the last day of the holiday weekend!! Take some time to just enjoy!!
Thanks for visiting my blog!
Stacey