Friday, July 13

100,000 Hits

I know I'm a good faker and all, but frankly, I'm not all that technically savvy. But I figured you all would be just as interested as I was to see that apparently I've had 100,000 hits on my blog! I don't think it's as impressive as it sounds since I believe a 'hit' is a visit to a page--so if you click on two or three of my posts in a day, those are all separate hits...but anyway, it's a big number and it let's me fool myself into thinking that I'm not only entertaining myself ;)

4 of Your THINKS:

Linda said...

Wow! And I was feeling pretty good that I was pushing 9,000 on mine! I'm impressed!!

Kimberly said...

VERY impressive!! And I actually mostly read your blog on the HS site..so think of all the "hits" NOT counted! I enjoy it!

Debbie said...

That's nothing to sneeze at, that is HUGE! and CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS!!!

nell said...

Sounds impressive to me!