Saturday, June 2

18 Years of Wedded Bliss

I know it's hard to believe since I'm such a hip, youthful-looking gal and all, but Muh Main Man and I celebrate 18 years of marriage today. The bliss part? Well, okay, maybe not every second, but a girl can't ask for more....a house, a car, 2 kids, a dog, a cat...and a great guy. Love ya, Babe.

5 of Your THINKS:

Melanie said...

I can't believe it was 18 years ago. Time sure goes by fast! Happy anniversary!

Rochelle said...

I remember your wedding day well, my Dad got pulled over for speeding on his way to your wedding :)
Happy, happy 18th Anniversary!

Troy & Tara Livesay said...

Happy Anniversary - and many more!

Debbie said...

Happy Belated Anniversary! I remember your wedding day and what a beautiful bride!

Joy loves Dating said...

Wow! 18 year passed by that fast. Congratulations and were all wishing you many more years to come. Stay in love with each other as always.