Saturday, March 17

You Think You're Really Funny, Don't Ya?

I had momentary heart failure this morning when, for a second, I thought I had somehow gained 25 pounds overnight as my scale numbers were suspiciously off. A glance around revealed that Muh Main Man's toes were helping "balance" the scales a little bit. It seems that April Fool's Day registered on his calender six weeks early.

5 of Your THINKS:

The Hovancik Family said...

That is too funny!

Debbie said...

GRIN, that's quite the trick!

Panda-Mom said...

I certainly need NO help with balancing the scales! Loved your Friday posts....very Murphy Law-ish and funny!

Rochelle said...

They must learn that in 'boy' school growing up...my husband trys to sneak & do that to me all the time too!

Mary Ellen said...

Payback can be sweet - fill his comb or brush with a bunch of hair, he'll think he's going bald and have his own heart failure... "-)

Have you dug out of the snow yet?!?!?