Tuesday, February 13

Sad, Sad Day

It was sickening to learn some sad news this afternoon when I arrived at school to pick up Little Chic after volleyball practice. A classmate of Brainy Boy's lost her dad in THIS brutal attack yesterday evening.

I know the classmate quite well, am acquainted with her mom, and have met her dad a couple of times. He was the same age as Hero Guy. What a reminder to appreciate those you love. I just can't imagine knowing that my 10 year old would grow up without his dad.

But for the grace of God, there go I.

2 of Your THINKS:

Mary Ellen said...

Oh Jen, that is so sad! That poor family, to loose their Dad and an uncle and in such a tragic way. My heart goes out to them.

Anonymous said...

So horrible!

Sometimes I just can't fathom the things people do... - Jenn Jones