Tuesday, February 6

Hobby Switcheroo

After getting the first 1/3 of my root canal this morning, I ditched a fav hobby (blogging) for a new one that I've been wanting to dabble in, thanks to my digital scrapbooking hero, Coffeequeen. While lounging on the sofa getting personal tutoring, I enjoyed a jumbo muffin and homemade soup complements of my hostess. I'm feeling a bit of pressure to become at least familiar with the basic techniques because my sis is ripping layout after gorgeous layout. Anyway, here's a sample of my progress today.

If you vaguely remember me posting a layout a few months back, it's true, I did. However, I did that totally by punching keys, clicking, dragging and not reading directions, really not knowing how I got the result. Thus I haven't been able to duplicate the results since. Until today. With help. One on one help at that.

I can assure you that I will be spending just as much time hunched over this computer, probably more now that I've gone and gotten myself yet another keyboard-and-mouse-based habit.

6 of Your THINKS:

Rach said...

Looking good! I too recently got into digi scrapping after being a 4 yr long paper scrapper. It's fun but more time consuming then one thinks, hey? You're off to a great start!

Debbie said...

What talent and I love the way you presented the pics. Very nicely done!

Anonymous said...

I was just over at Amy's last night for dinner and she dug out her old stamps for me to borrow to make some cards. She then showed me some of the digital pages she is working on...they are adorable! I guess I am behind the times...I think I'll stick to the old fashion way for a bit...but I do the look you created...perhaps it will change my mind. :) - Jenn Jones

Panda-Mom said...

I would really love to get started doing digital, but with all my stuff I already have for regular scrappin' I think I need to hold off for awhile! Glad you like my new blog!!! ; )

Mary Ellen said...

Very nice - and right up (or down) my alley since there is no paper mess like real scrapbooking has. Might have to look into this one eventually - looks like a fun hobby.

Barb said...

What an adorable layout. I can easily see that becoming an addiction. You're doomed to never leave your computer again! LOL