Wednesday, December 6

Little Ol' Me

The 2006 Weblog Awards

Who Knew?
The category I'm nominated in is Best Diarist. Apparently voting starts on Thursday, but since I have no idea how it all works, I can't give you much direction on how best to help catapult me to fame. So just go to the Weblog Awards site tomorrow and figure out how to vote. For Me. For Best Diarist. I'll mention your name in my speech. Heehee.

11 of Your THINKS:

William said...

You need to get one of the small versions of the graphic and get it permanently fixed to your sidebar or topbar...

michele said...

And then when you do that, link it back to your category. That way your readers can just click on that and then vote for you. It makes it easier for them, they don't have to hunt around for your category.

Anonymous said...

Way to go Jennifer, that's awesome! I’ll be there bright eyed and bushy tailed! Voting for YOU!

Panda-Mom said...

VOTE FOR JENLO! VOTE FOR JENLO! VOTE FOR JENLO! I agree with whoever the "Blog Committee" is that sees the great writing skills you have. I have thought before that you really have a knack for bringing words together in a fun way. ; )

tim said...

Congrats on your honor! I will vote like crazy!!!

hotdrwife said...

Thanks for stopping by! Good luck to you, as well. I am impressed that you do medical transcription ... I worked in a few doctor's offices, and have heard my husband rattling on his operative notes at a crazy speed. So, it's impressive!!

RobinSlick said...

You are very sweet to stop by my fellow finalist (fellow? No, girl power!) blog and offer congratulations so I will do the same...and I particularly enjoyed your New York City post because my daughter and I have made it a yearly Christmas tradition to spend the night there every year to shop, eat, and visit the various Christmas displays. We still have not ice skated at Rockefeller Plaza because daughter Julie is a bass player and I'm always terrified she's going to break her arm. (The worrying about kids never stops...even when said daughter is going to be 21 in January)

Good luck to you in the awards -- I look at it this way -- just being finalists, we've already won.

xo
Rob

tim said...

Read this, jen:

http://weblogawards.org/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=cf0de153cec8a0dc2fc80bfba49c4601&topic=10.0

Paula said...

Good luck! I think you deserve to win!

Anonymous said...

Jenlo -
I've been wondering who "Jenlo" was for quite a while now! Nice to meet ya! Thanks for stopping by my blog and I will now be visiting yours often!
Aimee

Gennie said...

Congrats...and best of luck. :)