Sunday, November 19

You'd BETTER Forward This!

THIS has got to be one of the funniest things I have seen in a long time, in part because I can totally relate to it! Let's toast to all those people out there who detest getting those email forwards that go on and on and on.....

Thanks to Hero Guy's cousin, Mary, who forwarded me this little tidbit ;) She would also the the same Mary who introduced me to my Dearly Beloved all those years ago. You just never know what you're gonna get out of a friendship!

3 of Your THINKS:

Mary Ellen said...

Is that not one of the funniest things you've seen in your "You've got mail" box? I knew you'd love it!

Laurie said...

BaaaHahahahahHahahahHahahhaha! I'm passing it on because, well..I LIKE MY HAIR most days!

Anonymous said...

I feel completely left out as I can't see what the fuss is all about. When I click on "THIS" it takes me to a site but there is a little red x in the top corner. I double checked to make sure my Flash playback is ON but to no avail.