Thursday, November 2

Say "No" To Crack

This Longtail "T" was the featured product in the Deluth Trading Company catalog I got yesterday. It's a real lifesaver for plumbing customers everywhere. The description goes "Sharing a little too much information? In 2002, in the cause of modesty and good taste we introduced the Longtail "T"....solving an age-old problem: The infamous, much feared Plumber's Butt.

The kicker is that it comes in a bucket labeled "Crack Spackle". Whew, problem solved!

6 of Your THINKS:

Debbie said...

What they won't think of next. Crack Spackle - that's so funny!

Anonymous said...

i remember as a youngster fearing that my oversized hand-me-downs might accidently slip down, i even had night-mares about it. some in our community would hike their britches up with suspenders or other means to the point of appearing painful. now i watch our young men constantly adjusting their britches to the lowest possible limit and i wonder what it all means. Philip Gulley says, "i'm still conservative enough to think a guy with half his hind-parts exposed ought to be holding a pipe wrench." i agree with Phil and thank you jenlo for exposing this issue once again and unveiling a long-needed solution.

Belinda said...

I have seen these before, but not packaged like that! What a hilarious gift for that "handy" guy in your life!

Mary Ellen said...

Someone has a great sense of humor - and a great advertising sense.

I wish someone would start making these for tweens and teens and women of all ages - I'm sick of seeing all their cracks too!

Amy Linder said...

The DeLuth Trading Company - my Hubby's new favorite catalog! His birthday is coming up and he did point out this product to me. Not sure if I'm going to get him that, though, or the handyman Christmas stocking. So many choices!

Amy :)

Panda-Mom said...

This is no joke. The other night at the Fall Festival we attended my husband (who jokes with me all the time) said under his breath, "You have GOT to look over there!" While our precious little Chinese playgroup girls were playing some preschool game I looked over "there" and was greeted with at least a FOUR or FIVE inch CRACK from a "plump" mom squatting down to help her own child. It took everything I had to not take a picture and post it on my blog! She surely needs the Bucket-O-Crack-Spackle!!