Tuesday, August 8

Off to See the Wizard

Well, okay, it's not exactly a yellow brick road we're following, but hey, family camping is a little bit like a trip to Oz. You have an idea of where you want to go, you somewhat know how to get there, but you don't have a real clue of what you'll find when you make it to your destination.

We are off to adventure in the semi-wilderness until Saturday, 8/12. Wish us no rain, lots of fun, and perhaps a glimpse of a black bear (for the Tarzans of the family).

9 of Your THINKS:

Karmyn R said...

Whoa - I see you have a new picture up! Love the short hair...very chic!!!

Panda-Mom said...

I absolutely can't wait until you come back and post all of the happenings of this trip! No matter how fun it is just remember.....there's no place like home. HA! I know I'm corny, but I'm sure you smiled! ; )

Debbie said...

I'm so excited for you and I'm absolutely positively for sure there will be some more scoop at the end of the trail.

Can't wait to hear more from you as always.

Andrew said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Andrew said...

When you get back, you should submit an entry for my Vacations and Families and Couples, Oh My! series.

To Love, Honor and Dismay

Catez said...

Ok. I finally get to visit and you're going away. :)
I hope you have a fantastic time!

Paula said...

Have an awesome time! I love your new profile picture!

Crystal Breeze said...

Have fun Jennifer. You are more of a woman than I am that for sure. I really hate camping. If it were not for my cot that I bring on our family camp outs I would not camp at all. It is like sleeping on my couch and that is roughing it as it is.

LOL...

Laurie said...

Have a great time Olsen Family!!!!!