Monday, June 5

Extreme Makover, Blogger Edition

It's me, only better!! With summer arriving, I was needing a new look, so I've changed the curtains and the carpet, but don't worry--I still live here. I scooped up the design from a blogger I like to read. She offers some great designs for free, but will even make you a custom one if you want. Her name is Zoot and she is really funny.

Anywhooo, it was a scary proposition to hit that "save my changes" button, especially considering I know not a stitch of HTML and really had no idea what I was doing. Guess I should have considered more carefully when I first created that mean, green thing that was me just this morning! Anyway, this is the Extreme Makover, Blogger Edition.

8 of Your THINKS:

Thad said...

Let's take a vote..... I like the green

Crystal Breeze said...

Hey Jen,

I like it...

JenLo said...

You have no idea how long it took me to switch from one ready-made template to another ready-made template. I couldn't get the green one back even if I wanted to.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT! Can you hear me?

Anonymous said...

Woops... Hey, that was me,

- Debbie Stewart

Hey... I can't say I LOVE IT enough...

Peter said...

It's Nice.

Anonymous said...

The minute I clicked on your page I loved it. Will her designs work for Yahoo 360?

Anonymous said...

By the way that's me...your little sis. abb