Saturday, May 20

I'm a Blogging Chick

For my regular readers, you might find comments by some new names. I recently joined this group of awesome bloggers - Blogging Chicks...You'll find the blogroll (list of all the members) down on the right if you want to check out the blogs of some of these other girls.

5 of Your THINKS:

Paula said...

Hey Girl! Thanks for stoppinb by my home on the Web. Based on your profile, it sounds like we have alot in common! I'll definately be back for another visit.

Little Miss Chatterbox said...

Welcome, from one blogging chick to another :-).

Rach said...

Hey there .. I'm a new blogging chick too. I noticed in your profile that you're a medical transcriptionist. Any advice for someone that wants to get into that field of work?

Karmyn R said...

Welcome to Blogging chicks - I'm enjoying being a member - you will too!!!

Malissa said...

welcome from another blogging chick